StrubeCPA can help you with:
We file tax returns for:
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
Tax planning meetings are ideal for handling more complex personal income tax matters. These are usually held before the tax year ends.
StrubeCPA can help you set up your business right and teach you what you need to know when it comes to handling business finances and staying compliant.
StrubeCPA can help take care of your books, so that you can focus more on running your business. We only offer bookkeeping support in Quickbooks Online.
We onboard you to Gusto to outsource the tedious work of payroll taxes to experts so you can invest your time into other aspects of your business.
Back Taxes Filings
Need help filing prior year returns? Check out this blog post on Back Taxes (Prior Year Returns) Filings.
Please note StrubeCPA’s minimum fees:
- $950 for Individual Returns
- $950 for Tax Planning Sessions
- $800 for Nonprofit Returns
- $1,500 for Entity Returns
- $1,000/month for QBO bookkeeping support
- Subscription packages for “quick questions” start at $400/year
Pricing varies based on return complexity. Please get in touch for a custom quote.
We’re staying up to date on all the latest tax laws!
Photo Credit: Taylor Davidson Photography
Services Not Offered:
Your time is valuable! We pride ourselves on the quality of work we deliver with the services above.
Take a look at the services we don’t offer to make sure we can meet all your needs. We practice an abundance-not-scarcity mindset and wish you well if you choose to seek out another tax pro / accountant who can better meet your needs.
- Audits, reviews, compilations or preparation of financial statements
- Partnership Tax Returns
- Trust or Estate Tax Returns
- Complex Crypto Transactions
- Non-Resident (1040-NR) Individual Income Tax Returns
- Tax Resolution (we CAN help you FILE back tax returns to get compliant, but NOT negotiate or dispute any tax balances owed)
- Entity setup (i.e., creating LLCs, partnerships or corporations) – we can advise about the tax impacts of each entity
- Corporate Transparency Act Beneficial Ownership Information filings – we recommend attorneys for this work